[Haskell-cafe] community server & hasktags learned recursing into directories

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Fri Feb 4 23:35:53 CET 2011

hasktags learned about how to recurse into subdirectories itself.

This is especially useful for windows because writing scripts can be
done but is less well known (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4865391/answer/submit)

Now I'd like to push the latest changes to the community server which
was hosting the repo in the past but my account does no longer work?

  Also there are some dead links now. Eg
  http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell.org_domain
  still references
  http://community.haskell.org/admin/ (404)

Do you know what happened and where I should host the repo now?
(uploading it to github would take seconds only)

Moreover I fonud that I was no longer subscribed to haskell-cafe. I
can't remember having unsubscribed ?

Let's hope this mail get's through now after having resubscribed.

Marc Weber