[Haskell-cafe] Review request for "platform independent interactive graphics" with VNC

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:15:00 CET 2011

Hi,
I've been working on a Haskell based platform independent graphics rendering
using VNC. I'd like it very much if you could take a look at it and give me
feedback. Using it is straight forward -

git clone git at github.com:ckkashyap/Chitra.git
cd Chitra
make
./Main 100 100 5900

Main starts off a vncserver listening on port 5900. A standard vncviewer can
be
used to connect to 'localhost' and you can see a 100 x 100 screen. Clicking
on
the screen will set the pixel on the click location.

What I eventually want to do is somehow integrate this piece with GHCI in
such
a manner that one can use GHCI to draw things on the VNC buffer.

Regards,
Kashyap