[Haskell-cafe] Haskell for children? Any experience?

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:44:58 CET 2011

Manuel,

Wow, that gloss package is really cool, and exactly the sort of thing I
was looking for.  As I've said before, I don't think I can prevent this
from becoming about how to write games eventually.  Gloss looks like
provides a nice way to approach graphics programming in a simple
functional style, with a clean interface consisting entirely of
high-level ideas, and which easily switches over to the game interface
later.  Awesome!

Thank you so much for pointing it out.

--
Chris Smith