[Haskell-cafe] Plugins on ghc 7.2: GHC does not export defaultCallbacks

Brian Victor gmane at brianhv.org
Fri Dec 30 22:32:26 CET 2011

Hi all,

As a getting-my-feet-wet project I was starting to look into using
plugins-auto with the yesod devel server, but I was quickly stymied
because the plugins package isn't building on GHC 7.2. The error I get
locally is the same as the one reported by hackage[1]. In short,
defaultCallbacks seems to be gone from 7.2.

It doesn't look like that function has simply been moved. So can someone
give me an idea about how to proceed?

Thanks!

[1]
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/plugins/1.5.1.4/logs/failure/ghc-7.2