[Haskell-cafe] On the purity of Haskell

Jerzy Karczmarczuk jerzy.karczmarczuk at unicaen.fr
Fri Dec 30 02:08:01 CET 2011

Le 30/12/2011 01:44, Steve Horne a écrit :
> Switching mental models doesn't change the logic any more than
> switching number bases.
Especially when your mental model operates with Dybbuks which do
horrible things behind your back... If this is your vision of logic, it
is a peculiar one.

> Either way, at run-time, Haskell is impure.
Most people here, some VERY knowledgeable, do not agree with you.
/Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum/.
Either way, since you insist to prove that you DON'T WANT to understand
other people view, I wish you good luck.

Jerzy Karczmarczuk