[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] HaskellNet-0.3 released

Jonathan Daugherty drcygnus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:45:25 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the release of HaskellNet, version 0.3.  Get
it on Hackage:

  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HaskellNet-0.3

This release has quite a few changes; to get a comprehensive summary,
see the CHANGELOG included in the package.  My aim with this release
was to get the code to a state where I could do further work on it and
split it up into protocol-specific packages.  As a result, 0.3 is
likely to be the last release of this code under this name.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty