[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Platform and Windows - where's 2011.4?

Steve Horne sh006d3592 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 27 19:57:19 CET 2011

On 27/12/2011 18:36, Bas van Dijk wrote:
> On 27 December 2011 19:13, Steve Horne<sh006d3592 at blueyonder.co.uk>  wrote:
>> On haskell.org, the 2011.4.0.0 version is shown as the current stable
>> release - but the most recent download link is for the 2011.2.0.0 version.
> What download link are you referring to? I see that:
> http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/windows.html correctly points to
> the 2011.4.0.0 release.
>
> Bas

 From http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/

Click "Windows" to reach http://hackage.haskell.org/platform/windows.html

Seems to be the same page you're referring to, but no 2011.4 link.

Just in case, I forced a page refresh - and got a surprise when that
fixed it.

OK - I really should have tried that before. But... why would an old
page hang around in my Firefox cache so long and not get updated? I've
not had this on any other sites.