[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: hxournal-0.5.0.0 - A pen notetaking

Ian-Woo Kim ianwookim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 14:03:48 CET 2011

Hi, Greg,

Sorry that I just missed to read your reply.
Since hxournal has a configuration file to specify input device and
also is activated on the toggle menu item "Use X Input," you should be
able to experiment pen drawing now.

Did you succeed in using the latest version of hxournal?
I appreciate your report.

Thanks very much.

best,
Ian-Woo