[Haskell-cafe] If you'd design a Haskell-like language, what would you do different?

Jesse Schalken jesseschalken at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:09:01 CET 2011

IIRC, Scite's default configuration is with non-monospace font. I actually
found it quite appealing, and in fact forgot about it entirely after some
usage. It is much easier on the eyes to read. The difference is really
whether you care about aligning things mid-line or not, not to mention
editor support (i.e. not Vim or other terminal-based editor).