[Haskell-cafe] How hard is it to start a web startup using Haskell?

Gracjan Polak gracjanpolak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:57:32 CET 2011

Hi all,

The question 'How hard is it to start a technical startup with Haskell?'
happened a couple of times on this list. Sometimes it was in the form 'How hard
is to find Haskell programmers?' or 'Are there any Haskell jobs?'.

I'd like to provide one data point as an answer:

http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/ngbbp/haskell_only_esigning_startup_closes_second_angel/

Full disclosure: I'm one of two that founded this startup.

How are others doing businesses using Haskell doing these days?

--
Gracjan