[Haskell-cafe] Parallel Matrix Multiplication

Eric Kow eric at well-typed.com
Fri Dec 16 10:09:24 CET 2011

Hi Mukesh,

Great to hear you're trying parallel Haskell! I can't yet help debug your parallel performance, but maybe I can offer something for your last request.

Have you tried the Parallel Haskell portal?

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Parallel

You will find some links mainly aimed at helping people to get started, and also a list of parallel Haskell readings.

Hope this helps :-)

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>