[Haskell-cafe] smt solver bindings

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:58:04 CET 2011

Dimitrios:

The SBV library (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/sbv) can indeed
use Z3 as a backend SBV solver. However, it uses Z3 via SMT-Lib2, not
via it's C-API. It aims to provide a much higher level interface,
integrating with Haskell as smoothly as possible, keeping the
SMT-solver transparent to the user.

I'm actively developing and using SBV
(http://github.com/LeventErkok/sbv), so any comments/feedback would be
most welcome. Do let me know if you decide to use it and see any
issues..

-Levent.