[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: hxournal-0.5.0.0 - A pen notetaking program written in haskell

Ian-Woo Kim ianwookim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 07:32:52 CET 2011

Hi, Ivan,

I modified hxournal. New source code is now on github repository.
https://www.github.com/wavewave/hxournal

Now it has a very rudimentary config file. The config file should be
located at $HOME/.hxournal

Sample configuration file is hxournal.conf.sample in hxournal.
There you can change the name of your X11 device. Current default
is "Core Pointer" for core mouse event, "stylus" for wacom pen,
"eraser" for wacom eraser. If you look at the message when hxournal
start, you will notice what device name your X11 uses. If they are
different from the default setup, then please change .hxournal file
according to that.

I implemented now "Use XInput" menu in Options menu. So once you
toggle it, you can choose whether you use wacom input or core mouse
pointer input. Default starting value of it is also set as xinput
variable in configuration file ("true" or "false" value)

If you can test this and report to me, I will appreciate it very much.
It will be hxournal ver 0.5.1 if successful.

I started hxournal webpage on http://ianwookim.org/hxournal
and hxournal dev wiki page on github page. From now on, the discussion
about this development will happen there.

Thank you .

best,
Ian-Woo Kim