[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: hxournal-0.5.0.0 - A pen notetaking program written in haskell

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 13 02:10:19 CET 2011

Very fancy! I am a big fan of Xournal, so I will have to take this for a spin.

Edward

Excerpts from Ian-Woo Kim's message of Mon Dec 12 06:56:09 -0500 2011: