[Haskell-cafe] indentation blues

Ben Kolera ben.kolera at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 02:01:10 CET 2011

I am fairly new to haskell, but I really like the emacs haskell mode.
It is a bit strict but it generally does what I want it to.
Unfortunately I can't really compare to the haskell vim mode since I
only did Scala and Perl back when I was a heavy vim user.

The one useful thing that I can add is that there are some really good
packages out there for modal vi keybindings in emacs. If you truly
like the vim keybindings better then you can still use them in emacs.

I hope that helps a little bit.