[Haskell-cafe] 10th Ghent Functional Programming Group Meeting on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 19h30

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Sun Dec 11 21:09:00 CET 2011

Dear All,

We would like to remind you of the 10th Ghent Functional Programming
Group (GhentFPG) meeting, which will take place this Thursday,
December 15, 2011, at 19h30 in the Technicum building of Ghent
University (Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Gent).

This meeting, we will focus on tackling some interesting problems with
the elegance of functional programming. We will try to post the
problems to this mailing list at least two days in advance.

As with the previous meeting, the meeting room is still unreachable
through the regular building entrance because of construction works.
Hence, attendees need to take the alternative side entrance. This
entrance can be found on the right side (as seen from the street) of
the building -- it will remain open until 20:00. If you walk up to the
Technicum building and go right at the bicycle stands, you should see
“Ingang Blok 1 & Blok 2” indicated. Follow this, and you’ll be able to
get inside, at which point you’ll see arrows pointing to the meeting
room. For safety measures the blue doors will be locked, so if you
arrive after 19:30, please give us a call at +32 (0) 9 264 3370, so we
can come and open the doors for you.

P.S. we would also like to remind you that you are all certainly
welcome at the talk about "Real-World Functional Programming @
Incubaid", organized by Tom Schrijvers for his course on Functional &
Logic Programming at Ghent University. For more details see [1].

[1]: https://groups.google.com/d/topic/ghent-fpg/csUnMX08WKc/discussion

Hope to see you then!
The GhentFPG Organizing Committee.