[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Summers of Code retrospective (updated for 2011)

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 03:57:57 CET 2011

The Wheel turns, and months come and pass, leaving blog posts that
fade into 404s; a wind rose in Mountain View, whispering of the coming
Winter...

Tonight I sat down and finally looked into the 2011 SoCs to see how
they turned out and judge them according to my whimsically arbitrary
and subjective standards:
http://www.gwern.net/Haskell%20Summer%20of%20Code#results-1

They turned out pretty much as I predicted - but then I *would* say
that, wouldn't I?

(Also submitted to /r/haskell for those who swing that way:
http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/n82ln/summer_of_code_2011_retrospective/
)

--
gwern