[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: HaTeX 3.1.0 (and HaTeX-meta 1.1.0)

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:34:52 CET 2011

Hello Cafe!

Today I released to Hackage a new version of the HaTeX package (
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HaTeX-3.1.0 ).

If you don't know HaTeX, it is a combinator library of the LaTeX syntax.
Visit the homepage for more information: http://dhelta.net/hprojects/HaTeX

Highlights:

+ Added warnings (See Text.LaTeX.Base.Warnings). Still very experimental.

+ Added an "Examples" directory, with a simple example inside to get
started.

+ Num instance for LaTeX and LaTeXT.

+ New package implemented "AMSThm" (See Text.LaTeX.Packages.AMSThm).

See the ReleaseNotes in the source tarball for more details in release
changes.

With it, I released an update of HaTeX-meta (version 1.1.0), which produces
part of the HaTeX code. An important change here is the addition of the
HATEX pragma (explained in
http://deltadiaz.blogspot.com/2011/11/hatex-pragma.html ).

If you need something more, feel free to contact me or send me a patch.