[Haskell-cafe] Does anyone maintain trac.haskell.org?

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Fri Dec 9 09:42:48 CET 2011

>> The community Trac hosting server isn't sending email, which Trac requires.
>>
>> I've submitted several tickets to support at community.haskell.org but
>> gotten no response.
>>
>> Does anyone maintain that server anymore?
>
> Had the same problem in July. Raised a ticket etc. I don't think there
> is anyone actually responsible for the trac server.

Indeed, the community server (including trac) is administered on a volunteer best-effort basis.  Unfortunately, we do not have sufficient trac-admin expertise on the volunteer team in order to know what is wrong here, or to fix it.  If there is a trac expert out there who could help us diagnose and fix the problem, we would be glad of their aid.

Regards,
    Malcolm