[Haskell-cafe] Haddock and the qualified imports

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:49:02 CET 2011

I've long wanted a "display it like I typed it" option, e.g. if I
typed 'Module.function' the link would look exactly like that.

I've also often wished that unimported but fully qualified modules
like 'Data.List.partition' would link even if Data.List is not
imported.  I suppose similarly to the way that ""s "blind link"
without having to know about the module in question.

And speaking of ""s, I've always wondered why double quotes were
needed for module names, and why single quotes around capitalized
words isn't sufficient.

But I also always assumed that the answers were probably all "not
enough people sending patches" so they just went on my personal list
of things to look at if I ever had some extra time.