[Haskell-cafe] Please take the State of Haskell, 2011 survey

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:53:40 CEST 2011

Thanks for running this again: very informative.

"We ought to be able to write a library with a Par monad for distributed
parallel algorithms."

If someone were to do this they might want to start here:
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/parallel/monad-par.pdf

"I've started thinking about writing a medium sized tutorial, perhaps 60
pages or so, covering everything you need to know to be able to write
production quality Haskell code."

This would be such a valuable resource for the community.

Tom