[Haskell-cafe] Proposal #3339: Add (+>) as a synonym for mappend

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:31:01 CEST 2011

I originally didn't have the package exporting those things.

I would be amenable to standardization without them, but I use them in about
20 packages that are built on top of semigroups, and naturals and non-empty
lists come up when talking about semigroups a lot.

Rather than having them live way up in extension land with the rest of my
algebra libraries i moved them down to where they could do some good and
admit some optimizations.