[Haskell-cafe] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Sun Aug 14 22:15:14 CEST 2011

"Andrew Smith B.Sc(Hons),MBA" <asmith9983 at gmail.com> writes:

Since LinkedIn tends to spam even more ambitiously than the other social
network sites, I have a procmail rule sending any mail from Linkedin to
/dev/null.  But it doesn't work when it's sent via other mailing lists,
when some person of dubious faculty and questionable morals wants to add
an entire list to his "professional network"...

-k