[Haskell-cafe] Diffs for hackage

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:47:23 CEST 2011

On 14 August 2011 01:13, Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de> wrote:
> But I think David is suggesting to adapt a similarly formatted changelog
> file for Cabal packages, e.g. to display them on hackage. I am all for
> that, as long as it does not prevent the introduction of changelogs
> (e.g. by excessive bikeshedding or by having people lose interest
> again).

I think to an extent it might, as those people who already have
changelogs of one kind or another would then have to go and re-format
them (disclaimer: my changelog for graphviz is currently in Markdown
so that I can make a web version of it:
http://projects.haskell.org/graphviz/changelog.html ).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic