[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Chell: A quiet test runner (low-output alternative to test-framework)

John Millikin jmillikin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:36:34 CEST 2011

I have, but it's not quite what I'm looking for:

- I don't want to silence HUnit's output, I just don't want anything
to show on the console when a test *passes*. Showing output on a
failure is good.

- I'm not interested in BDD. Not to say it's not useful, but it
doesn't match my style of testing (which uses mostly pass/fail
assertions and properties).