[Haskell-cafe] New releases and BSD3 license

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Aug 10 21:14:04 CEST 2011

Hello,

I would like to announce new versions of the following:

hslogger
convertible
HDBC
HDBC-odbc
HDBC-postgresql
HDBC-sqlite3

By popular, insistent, persistent, and patient request <grin>, all have
been relicensed under the 3-clause BSD license.  I am also working to
make that happen with MissingH, but have to receive permission from a
few third parties first.

Additionally, this will be my last upload of the HDBC* packages.
Nicolas Wu has kindly agreed to step in as HDBC maintainer.  Nicolas has
recently contributed a lot of good things towards HDBC and has more time
to maintain it than I do.

Thanks,

-- John Goerzen