[Haskell-cafe] Haskell syntax highlighting in a public blog

Oscar Picasso oscarpicasso at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:49:22 CEST 2011

Thanks for your input.

As stated by Ivan I was looking for a solution to use in a public blog
like wordpress.com.

I chose Chris Yuen solution with a minor revision because I use
Posterous. Posterous does not use the embed script but it accepts
Gists links.
See: http://blog.posterous.com/posterous-now-supports-traileraddict-embeds-a

On the other hand, Wordpress.com doesn't accept gists, see:
http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/support-gists?replies=2