[Haskell-cafe] Fractional Part

Eric Rasmussen ericrasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 02:53:59 CEST 2011

Just a hint, but with Project Euler there's a chance you're headed in a
difficult direction if you're working with the decimal parts directly.
Usually (always?) you can approach the problem in a way that won't depend on
something like decimal precision that can be different across
systems/languages/etc.

Best,
Eric