[Haskell-cafe] Fractional Part

Ata Jafari a.j.romanista at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 01:06:33 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm totally new to Haskell and functional programming. I try to solve
some problems from Proejct Euler with Haskell so that I can improve
myself in functional programming.
In the first step I want to write a little code that can give me only
the decimal part of a float. For instance:
if the number is (0.123) I want to obtain only the (123) part to do
some processes on that. (I mean the result of this code must be an
integer.)
I don't expect any complete code, any suggestion and help will be
appreciated.
Thanks
Ata