[Haskell-cafe] A small Darcs anomoly

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:43:36 CEST 2011

There seems to be some misunderstanding here.  I didn't suggest you share a
separate build directory between repositories... I suggested you have a
single repository that is the one you are currently building in, and that
you synchronize it with various other repositories as you swap "branches".
That process should touch the modification times on the files that are
changed, such that your partial builds are as trustworthy as partial builds
are likely to be (that is, not very... but passable).