[Haskell-cafe] Creating polygons in qtHaskell

Øystein Kolsrud kolsrud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:31:32 CEST 2011

Hi! I'm using qtHaskell and I'm trying to create a
QGraphicsPolygonItem object. From what I see I need to create a
QPolygonF item that I can supply to the constructor, but to populate
the QPolygonF I need to use methods of the QVector class that
QPolygonF inherits and I can't figure out how to do that. It seems
that QVector is not part of the qtHaskell library. What I would like
to do is something like this (where mypoints is a list of QPointF):

makePolygon = do
  polygon <- qPolygonF ()
  mapM (pushBack polygon) mypoints
  qGraphicsPolygonItem_nf polygon

However, pushBack doesn't seem to be available. Does anyone know a way
to do this?

--
Mvh Øystein Kolsrud