[Haskell-cafe] errors while installing yesod 0.8

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Wed Apr 20 01:22:20 CEST 2011

yesod-0.8.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to install.
yesod-auth-0.4.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to install.
yesod-core-0.8.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to install.
yesod-form-0.1.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to install.
yesod-json-0.1.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to install.
yesod-persistent-0.1.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to
install.
yesod-static-0.1.0 depends on monad-control-0.2.0.1 which failed to install.

This is what happened after I did cabal update, then cabal-dev install
yesod. This is the original error I received.
So what else can I try?