[Haskell-cafe] Syntastic support for cabal

Luke Randall luke.randall at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:34:43 CEST 2011

Hi all

I'm using Haskell mode for Vim, as well as syntastic. I've found syntastic particularly useful as I'm quite new to Haskell and sometimes get the types of my functions wrong.

When working on Cabal packages however, syntastic marks import statements which import modules local to the cabal package as being incorrect because the module cannot be found. Has anyone solved this, or do you have pointers on how I can?

Thanks
--
Luke Randall
Sent with Sparrow