[Haskell-cafe] Problem building qtHaskell

Øystein Kolsrud kolsrud at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:14:50 CEST 2011

Hi! I am trying to install qtHaskell on a Windows 7 machine, but I am
running into some problems while running the build script. I believe I
have followed all the steps stated in the installation instructions,
but get errors of this type:

Creating library file: ..\bin\libqtc_core.a
c:\Prog\Qt\2010.05\qt\lib/libQtUiTools.a(quiloader.o):quiloader.cpp:(.text+0x3c3):
undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'

Can anyone help me figure out what is missing? I have the following
versions installed which should meet the requirements:

C:\Prog\QTHASK~1.4>g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 4.4.3

C:\Prog\QTHASK~1.4>gmake --version
GNU Make 3.81
This program built for Windows32

C:\Prog\QTHASK~1.4>ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.0.2

Thanks!

Best regards, Øystein Kolsrud