[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: swish 0.3.0.0

Doug Burke doug_j_burke at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 04:17:55 CEST 2011

I am pleased to announce an update of the swish package to version
0.3.0.0 [1]. It is mainly meant to be a maintenance upgrade over the
existing version on Hackage [2] by Vasili I. Galchin, but does
add additional functionality in that it now supports the NTriples
format and the N3 parser and formatter has been updated to better
match the current specification.

For those not aware of what Swish actually is, it is an experiment
by Graham Klyne in writing a "Semantic Web" framework in Haskell [3].

I note that the wonderful machinery behind Hackage has already
processed the documentation so you can read more about it at [1]
as well as the very-sparsely-documented Wiki at [4].

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/swish-0.3.0.0
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/swish-0.2.1
[3] http://www.ninebynine.org/Software/swish-0.2.1.html
[4] https://bitbucket.org/doug_burke/swish/wiki/Home