[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: DocTest-0.2.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Apr 6 20:46:34 CEST 2011

Hi Simon,

Looking into DocTest has been something on my TODO list for a few months
now. After this email, I finally started looking into it. I was very
impressed to see that, with the optghc option, I'm even able to test
QuasiQuotes. Very impressive!

I would like to integrate DocTest into my normal test suite procedures. Do
you have a recommended approach for this? I think I have projects using all
of test-framework[1], HTF[2] and hspect[3], so I'm not picky here.

Michael

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/test-framework
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HTF
[3] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hspec