[Haskell-cafe] Coding conventions for Haskell?

Petr Pudlak deb at pudlak.name
Sat Sep 25 05:24:02 EDT 2010

sometimes I have doubts how to structure my Haskell code - where to
break lines, how much to indent, how to name functions and variables
etc. Are there any suggested/recommended coding conventions? I searched
a bit and I found a few articles and discussions:

- Good Haskell coding standards from Stackoverflow
- Programming guidelines from Haskellwiki
- How to read Haskell from Haskellwiki (this is actually about reading,
   not composing code, but still worth reading)
- Good Haskell Style

but they usually address only a few specifics. I was looking for
something more complete and comprehensive. Perhaps something like Java
has [1].  Any suggestions?

     Best regards,

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconv-138413.html