[Haskell-cafe] Restricted type classes

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 05:08:48 EDT 2010

On 4 September 2010 09:57, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
<ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where exactly can I find these observations on the analogies between
> data structures and numerical representations?

Chris Okasaki - Chapter 9 of Purely Functional Data Structures.

Ralf Hinze's slides Number Systems and Data Structures, March 2005 -

On second thoughts, I don't think C++ has a collection classes library
designed in this way. The message on the Cafe I had in mind was this
one, but it is talking about something else: