[Haskell-cafe] Parsing workflow

Nils Schweinsberg ml at n-sch.de
Sun Oct 31 12:04:45 EDT 2010

Am 31.10.2010 16:50, schrieb Ozgur Akgun:
 > I don't know if you've already used it, but Parsec includes some kind of
 > a lexer through the Language

 > and Token

 > modules.
 > You can start by having a look at the makeTokenParser

Yeah, I've read about the TokenParser, but since my language is not a
typical programming language it's use is very limited for me. My
language is basicly a combination of a scripting language and a markup
language like, for example, markdown. And parsing that scripting
language isn't the difficult part so far...