[Haskell-cafe] Red links in the new haskell theme

Tillmann Rendel rendel at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Sat Oct 30 10:25:03 EDT 2010

Henning Thielemann wrote:
>> Firefox uses this information to populate a menu (View | Stylesheet)
>> with the following choices:
>>
>> - no style
>> - Ocean
>> - Classic
>>
>> No need for JavaScript or cookies.
>
> This would be optimal for me, if it would work this way. From the
> answers I understood that "the style menu" is something that is part of
> the document body, not something of the browser navigation toolset.

Yes, the body of the document contains an additional style menu, so on
well-behaving browsers, there are two style menus. See screenshot at

   http://www.informatik.uni-marburg.de/~rendel/style-menu.png

Tillmann