[Haskell-cafe] Red links in the new haskell theme

Tillmann Rendel rendel at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Sat Oct 30 09:00:22 EDT 2010

Henning Thielemann wrote:
> If I enable JavaScript in Konqueror, I still see no style menu.
>
> However I would like to get it without JavaScript. It can certainly be
> achieved using a cookie.

Both stylesheets are linked to from the text of the HTML files:

<link href="ocean.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="Ocean" />

<link href="xhaddock.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css"
title="Classic" />

Firefox uses this information to populate a menu (View | Stylesheet)
with the following choices:

  - no style
  - Ocean
  - Classic