[Haskell-cafe] who's in charge?

Gregory Crosswhite gcross at phys.washington.edu
Fri Oct 29 02:33:10 EDT 2010

Also, this is a complete aside but what the heck.  :-)

Has anyone else been driven crazy by the way that Java code and
libraries are documented?  It seems like whenever I try to figure out
how to use a piece of Java code, the functionality is spread out over a
huge collection of classes and methods so that it is impossible to
figure out where things actually happen and how the code is supposed to
be used.  Am I correct to perceive this as a general trend in Java, or
is it just the projects that I looked at and/or my lack of experience in
how Java sources and libraries are organize?

Cheers,
Greg