[Haskell-cafe] Edit Hackage

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Thu Oct 28 15:59:58 EDT 2010

> On 10/28/10 12:34 PM, Andrew Coppin wrote:
>> More specifically, I copied the Cabal description from another package
>> and then updated all the fields. Except that I forgot to update one.
>> And now I have a package which I've erroneously placed in completely
>> the wrong category.
> I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has done this.  :-)  I
> second the notion that it would nice to be able to tweak the meta-data
> of a package after uploading it.

"Status of Infrastructure" questions like this are best asked on the
Haskell Reddit.

In fact, there was a recent announcement about this:

Where you can edit tags live on the new server.

-- Don

P.S. I encourage people to use the online forums: Haskell Reddit and Stack
Overflow, as a lot of the question-answering activity has shifted there
now, away from -cafe@