[Haskell-cafe] Red links in the new haskell theme

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 28 15:42:04 EDT 2010

On 28/10/2010 12:30 PM, Sebastian Fischer wrote:
>> Maybe we can keep at least the docs without red links.
>
> Pick the "Classic" style in the style menu. It will remember your choice.

Yes, at least with new Haddock you can *change* the style without having
to actually patch (and recompile) Haddock itself. :-)

In the category of annoying things: Is there any particular *reason* why
"Source" appears before "Contents"? I would think the latter is going to
get clicked infinitely more often than the former...

(Also, for reasons I can't quite pin down, sometimes the "Style" button
appears on top of the "Source" button. I don't know what causes this
glitch yet...)