[Haskell-cafe] Re: Map constructor in a DSL

steffen steffen.siering at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:02:59 EDT 2010

I think you would love to have a look at AwesomePrelude[1] or a fork
of AwesomePrelude using associated types[2]
Some more background information by Tom Lokhorst [3][4].

[1] http://github.com/tomlokhorst/AwesomePrelude
[2] http://github.com/urso/AwesomePrelude
[3] http://tom.lokhorst.eu/2009/09/deeply-embedded-dsls
[4] http://tom.lokhorst.eu/2010/02/awesomeprelude-presentation-video