[Haskell-cafe] Re: If Python now has a good email library; how challenging is it to call Python from Haskell?

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Wed Oct 27 14:09:28 EDT 2010

Am 27.10.10 19:43, schrieb caseyh at istar.ca:
> :)

Well I was considering using a foreign library too for email. It creates
a whole lot of dependencies, so I'd prefer to be able to do it entirely
in Haskell instead.

I was also wondering if it's possible to create a DSL for the email
stuff and then use different interpreters for such terms which could
evaluate to calling foreign lib (on Windows possibly MAPI).

Günther