[Haskell-cafe] who's in charge?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Oct 27 11:34:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 05:08:28PM +0200, Günther Schmidt wrote:
> since there is no mail client library even after 10+ years I suggest
> to rethink the approach, because frankly, it's not working.

This is a rather odd statement. So the great number of things that are
available counts for little because a particular thing you want isn't
there? If that's true then many established languages are failures and
we must all switch to Perl so we can use CPAN.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/