[Haskell-cafe] Parsec in Haskell platform

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 26 14:46:18 EDT 2010

On 26/10/2010 11:33 AM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
> Until this is offered in an official position, this might be helpful if
> you ignore the Debian-related columns:
> http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/platform.html

That's quite useful. It doesn't list the version numbers for GHC itself
or for Haddock (but curiosly cabal-install is listed), but it's still a
step in the right direction.

I suppose we could put a page on the main Haskell wiki somewhere. (BTW,
wasn't haskell.org supposed to be getting moved to a new server with a
newer version of WikiMedia soon?)