[Haskell-cafe] Working Generic/Polytypic Haskell extension

mulhern mulhern at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:18:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I would like to teach a small section on polytypism/genericity in the
"functional programming using Haskell" course I'm teaching. I won't, though,
unless I can assign an actual programming exercise in polytypic programming,
however brief. Can anybody recommend a functioning compiler that I can
reasonably require the students to use in doing this assignment? I am not
up-to-date on the current state of research in this topic in Haskell and
hope that some people on the list can help me out.

Thanks!

- mulhern