[Haskell-cafe] Parsec in Haskell platform

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Mon Oct 25 11:02:41 EDT 2010

On Monday 25 October 2010 16:51:13, Brandon S Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> On 10/25/10 10:49 , Brandon S Allbery KF8NH wrote:
> > On 10/24/10 06:59 , Andrew Coppin wrote:
> >> now I can't seem to find it. Instead, I had to navigate to the Unix
> >> download page, download the source tarball, untar it (non-trivial
> >> under Windows), and
> >
> > I thought WinZip added tar and tar.gz several years ago?
>
> Also, "cabal configure" gets you a nicely unpacked tree.  (Hm, I thought
> there was a "cabal unpack" somewhere.)

There is:

$ cabal unpack --help
Usage: cabal unpack [FLAGS]
   or: cabal unpack [PACKAGES]

Flags for unpack:
 -h --help         Show this help text
 -v --verbose[=n]  Control verbosity (n is 0--3, default verbosity level is
1)
 -d --destdir=PATH where to unpack the packages, defaults to the current
                   directory.